Each December, Spotify releases its Spotify Wrapped, an outline of listeners’ music preferences through their Spotify statistics. For the fall 2023 issue of the Honorgram, we showcase some of the Honors students’ 2023 music tastes.

Alexandria Falvo, Class of 2025: Biology/Pre-medicine

Duster = study music😋

caleb kim, Class of 2025: biology/Pre-Medicine

i love glitchcore! it’s a mix between edm and pop, so its the best of both worlds! the song(s) are catchy, and i get to bop my head as hard as i want 🥰

Julia Ko, Class of 2026: Biomedical Science/Pre-medicine

This Spotify Wrapped was pretty radical for me because it broke my 7-year streak of having Taeyeon as my top artist. Really love my top 5 artists this year! Btw, if you haven’t listened to ベテルギウス (Betelgeuse) by Yuuri, go listen to it rn!!

Jose Parra, Class of 2027: business management

I usually listen to a lot of chill, ambient music because I use it to focus and to sleep. I listen to Kendrick Lamar because he’s my favorite rapper and if anything I feel he’s more of a poet and an artist than just a rapper.

Daphne Prakash, Class of 2025: Biological Sciences

I’ve spent most of this year rotating through different playlists, so it was really exciting to see the songs/artists I got for this year’s wrapped. As always, it was fun reliving my year through the playlist!

John Banta, Class of 2026: Neuroscience/Pre-Medicine

I listen to like the same 5 songs at a time, so there isn’t much variety. I usually listen to zone out and just feel a song, and the top song is one that just gets me reflective of the good and bad times.

Krista Dufala, Class of 2026: neuroscience/Pre-PA

Just wanted to say I don’t listen to Kanye as much anymore. But I also believe in separating the art from the artist, so do with that what you will.

Scott Clarke, Class of 2027: Biochemistry

if it has a good beat ill listen to it! i love mindless background noises

Elva Garcia, Class of 2025: Biomedical Science/Pre-Medicine

New Jeans slay

Eddie Ngyuen, Class of 2026: Biology/Pre-medicine

I would like to make it known that I do not listen to Drake, I simply share a Spotify account with my friend who does.

Nobuyuki Yano, Class of 2025: Art/Pre-dentistry

Anonymous Submission